1. Privacy Practices for our Betgenius Website www.betgenius.com
- 1.2. Betgenius does not collect any personally-identifying information before, during or after your visit to this www.betgenius.com website other than what you voluntarily supply to us (e.g. submitting information through the “Contact Us” form). When personal or business information is provided by you directly to us, this information is used by Betgenius solely for the purposes identified at the point of contact.
2. Opting-Out of Online Advert Tailoring:
- 2.1. Betgenius allows consumers to opt-out of having online adverts tailored to them using the Connextra ad-serving cookie. Blocking and/or opting-out of cookies does not stop advertisements from being served to your computer; rather, it prevents data from being associated with your browser. Please note that if you choose to opt-out of cookies, we will be unable to recognise your browser from one visit to the next and you may therefore receive the same advert multiple times.
- 2.2. Please click here for the Connextra ad-serving cookie opt-out. The cookie will apply to the specific browser you are using. If you wish to opt-out for other browsers or computers that you use, you must repeat the process using those browsers or computers. All other cookies associated with your browser will remain intact and your opt-out will be effective with respect to the browser used as long as you do not delete the cookie file from your hard drive. This opt-out process will erase the cookie ID but not the cookie. It is necessary for the Connextra system to store this "keep out" cookie on your computer in order to recognise you as an opt-out user. Please note that if you erase all cookies from your computer, you will also erase our opt-out cookie and will need to repeat the process of opting out.
3. Advertising and Content Served through Connextra Technology
- 3.1. Betgenius firmly believes in the importance of online privacy. Through our Connextra products and services, our customers - advertisers and advertising agencies – may collect and use information about you to provide you with a more enriched online experience. Connextra tools and services are used to create advertisements, to deliver advertisements to websites on behalf of advertisers, to monitor and manage advertising campaigns and to present you with advertisements that are more likely to be interesting and relevant to you.
- 3.2. Connextra technology may be deployed on Betgenius’s customers’ websites to collect information that may be used for the purposes of tailoring those customers’ online adverts.
4. Dispute Resolution
5. Data Collection
- In addition to the circumstance outlined in section 3.1 above, Connextra may, on occasion, at the request and on behalf of an advertiser, collect information supplied voluntarily by consumers through their interaction with the body of advertisements on other websites, which may include personally identifiable information (your name, email, etc.) fields filled in by you. This information is provided directly to the advertiser on whose behalf the information was collected and is not stored by Connextra. Connextra is not responsible for the advertisers' use of this voluntarily supplied data. Connextra does not distribute this information to any party other than those indicated within the advertisement. Connextra never associates any of this information with any data gathered or used in the delivery of that advertisement.
6. Group “Basic Information”
- 6.1. We collect the following information:
Full IP address
HTTP protocol elements
URI of requested resource
HTTP request method
Data bytes in response
Response status code
- 6.2. This data will be used for the following purposes:
Completion and support of the current activity
Website and system administration
Research and development.
Anonymous user analysis.
Anonymous user profiling and decision-making.
- 6.3. This data will be used by ourselves and our customers or their advertising agencies.
- 6.4. Cookies are set to expire between 24 hours and 365 days depending on the reporting requirements of advertisers for whom we work. This data is used to serve more contextually relevant adverts to the user and to record clicks and impressions on the adverts served.
7. Group "Cookies"
- 7.1. We collect the following information:
- 7.2. This data will be used for the following purposes:
Web site and system administration
Research and development
Anonymous user analysis
Anonymous user profiling and decision-making
- 7.3. This data will be used by ourselves and our customers or their advertising agencies.
- 7.4. Cookies are used to record postclick and postimpression events on advertisers’ sites that match clicks and impressions on an advert.
- 8.1. Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it.
- 8.2. In the course of providing its clients with its ad-serving services and for the purpose of helping its clients determine which advertisement is suitable to be delivered to you, Connextra's technology may employ cookies to collect non-personally identifying information, such as information related to advertising campaign results. This non-personally identifiable information collected through a cookie may be shared with our customers for their advertising purposes and may be combined by them with other data, including personal information, in possession of our customers.
- 8.3. The Connextra cookie does not contain your name, address, phone number, email address, or anything that personally identifies you.
- 8.4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
Research and development
Links to other sites
Data Security and Retention
- Betgenius has reasonable security measures in place to help protect information that is collected through our website or voluntarily submitted through your interaction with a Connextra advertisement. However, no system can be completely secure, and we make no guarantees as to the safety or security of any information transmitted to or from this site or through our services. Betgenius retains anonymous log file data for up to thirteen months, following which the data is deleted
Changes to this Document
- This policy was last updated on 28 October 2011 at 10:30:00 GMT.
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by mail at the following address:
Connextra Client Services,
You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call us on: 02074388650
1st Floor, Melbourne House,